A watershed day for Narrative First:
- Broke through a block in developing the next version of Subtext
- Started a brand new unbelievably exciting business opportunity helping businesses tell better stories
- Hired our first story analyst!
- Assisted writers in Germany and Sweden craft meaningful stories
- Helped a documentary filmmaker discover the thematic structure of her personal story
- Made moves to improve the content across both Subtext and Narrative First
- Taught a talented and potential future analyst the difference between stories of dysfunction and stories of physicality
I had no idea when I took this business full-time two years ago that there would be days like this.
But I know now, there are even greater ones ahead.