Another crazy day of work tasks stacked one on top of the other. I did find eek out a little bit of time to download and install a great new font for VS Code: Dank Mono. It reminded me a lot of the Operator font that you see in most screenshots nowadays, with some thoughtful changes here and there.
Unfortunately, all the cool italics ligatures wouldn’t work with the Slime theme I was using, so I switched to this Night Owl theme.
At first, the colors were too garish for me. But after a day of using it, the theme has grown on me and actually looks quite good at night. Still might try and find some time to combine Slime and Night Owl into one mega theme.